Saturday, January 15, 2011

{it's a baby!!}

Oh yes, it's a baby. Keira says this at least once a day...and most days she says it over and over, about 30 times, I think :)  My mom got her this stuffed lamb for her first Christmas, and she's latched onto it like glue. Takes it everywhere, even to the grocery store and of course sleeps with it every night. I thought it deserved a layout of it's own.

For the title I used my beloved American Crafts lullaby thickers. The tag is also by AC, as well as the cloud patterned paper.

More butterflies....of course...the button is by American Crafts.

Used my Martha Stewart edge punch, as well as some October Afternoon ledger paper and a Maya Road star pin. The button is vintage that I found at a thrift shop.

 Thanks for taking a look....I'm off to enjoy the rest of my three day weekend. Yippee!

No comments: