Friday, January 28, 2011

{kit love}

Tonight I'm in my scraproom because it's Friday (yay!), Keira's in bed, and I'll probably stay up a little later because we don't have to get up in the morning. I'm working on putting together a few kits with some pretty papers and things I have lying around..that may show up in my Etsy store later.

I was inspired by the Valentine kit I bought from Michelle last week. Here's a little peek of one of the projects I did with it. I'll photograph the other tomorrow and send it off to her to show on her blog. It was such a nice change to work with just a small assortment of perfectly coordinated bits, adding a few of my own papers and stamps.

I haven't had great success with Etsy in the past, but I didn't ever list a whole lot either. I may give it another go. Add that to my never ending to-do list. ;)

Have a great weekend, I have some very important plans to do a whole lot of nothing! Just the way I like it.

No comments: