Monday, January 17, 2011

{oh doggie.}

Before Keira could say Hunter...she called him doggie. And still does occasionally. I love that they get along so well, save the intermittent tail pulling and body slamming :) I hope he's around for many more years for her to enjoy.

I used some older Making Memories chipboard letters for the title, as well as an October Afternoon tin pin.

The vintage image is by Crafty Secrets, that I cut out with a Spellbinders heart die. I stamped a journaling block with an Elle's Studio clear stamp (love this stamp - as well as all the little words that come with!) on patterned paper and cut it out. Also used a paper blossom by The Girls Paperie as well as a little Maya Road flower.

Banner sticker is by Sassafras (Indie Girl line), also got to use my new Martha butterfly punch. I've been looking for this one for a long time...it's a hard find at Michaels!

(edited to add the full picture of the page -- somehow forgot it in the original post! oops!)

Thanks for stopping by. I do have a few projects that I can't yet share....ones for the Elle's Studio inspiration gallery reveal next week! More details later. Have a great week :)

No comments: