Sunday, February 13, 2011

{a brand new collection from elle's studio!}

Eee! Doesn't it look beautiful?? It's so my style, I can't wait to see it in person and create some projects :) Check out the blog post here.

I participated in a Valentine swap on Tara Anderson's blog, and received my card yesterday.

 From Juliet Marsh. The detail is amazing!

All of the little beads and sequins are hand stitched on.....just stunning. I can't wait to use this on a scrapbook page. Thanks, Juliet!

If you missed my project, you can see it here.

Finishing up photographing and sending off my Elle's Studio tutorial + February inspiration gallery projects this morning...then maybe a scrapbook page just for fun. I picked up the new line by Echo Park on Friday:


I'm itching to make something with it. ;)

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: