Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{everyday love}

I am exhausted tonight. A certain someone decided to wake me at 0430 this morning....for a little snuggle? Or something? Haha, she just wanted to see mommy before I went to work I guess ;) Of course once I got her back to bed, much too late for me to try and catch any more sleep! So I'll be turning in early tonight.

I made this page for sketch 225 at Pencil Lines....using the new MME Stella & Rose line. My LSS just got it in the other day, + it was 20% off, score!

These pictures are not as great as I would like them to be, as it's dark outside now, but I didn't want to wait until the weekend to share this page. See that cute little wooden button? That's from Mish's etsy shop. She has the cutest things and I've ordered more than a few times from her ;) The resin flower is Maya Road. I am in love with these flowers lately....I also am hoarding some from Stampin Up and Making Memories...

I made this little embellishment with a Maya Road chipboard frame, misted with glimmer mist. The 'notes' tag is by Elle's Studio. Button and brad are both MME, as is the 'say cheese' sticker.

I was sort of drawn to this sketch by the banner....what can I say, trendy - but I love them right now. I created a diamond pattern out of cardstock and used it as a guide to cut my patterned paper. I folded the diamonds over some bakers twine and adhered with my tape runner.

Maybe this weekend I'll take some better pics and replace these....for now you get the drift :)

Night!

4 comments:

Jen Schow said...

Love your take!

Mandie said...

this is reeeeally cute!

Pencil Lines DT Co-Ordinator said...

thanks for playing along with Pencil Lines this week, love your cherry layout

WillieburgScrapper said...

Oh WOW! This is such a beautiful take on the sketch!!! The washi tape is a fantastic touch.