Thursday, February 24, 2011

{lucky in love}

This is by far my favorite layout for the Elle's Studio inspiration gallery this month :) If you haven't checked it out, head on over there! Everyone did an awesome job.

I started out with a piece of white cardstock. Stampin' Up is my favorite brand of white cardstock, I love the pure whiteness of it and the texture is awesome too. I used my pink and purple glimmer mists to splatter the background.

 For the embellished circle pieces, I used a whole package of the Owl Love You Forever scalloped circle tags (10 total) and embellished each with a punched butterfly, circle, flower or felt heart. I also used some of my A Sweet Summer mini papers -- the patterns are too cute and went perfectly with my color scheme.

 Here I used a The Moment Circle Tag and added the date and place with some computer journaling. The patterned paper I used here is from American Crafts Dear Lizzy, I believe the enchanted line.
This picture is so characteristic of Adam. He doesn't like to have his picture taken so he usually hams it up when I get the camera out. :) Of course I used the cheesy Jason Mraz song lyrics for my title....but it's so true. We really are best friends and I think that's pretty important if you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone. We'll be married 5 years this year....I can't even believe that much time has gone by! When I think of the rest of our life spread before us, I'm so excited about what the future has to hold. :)

I suppose that's enough gushing and sentimental rambling....I hope you have a good Thursday. Stay tuned tomorrow and Saturday for my next two projects.

1 comment:

Gail L said...

Love,love, love all you projects in this month's gallery! Isn't is so much fun playing with all Elle's goodies?! xx