Monday, February 28, 2011

{menu monday}

I had a great weekend at an out of town crop with friends, but now it's Monday....back to reality ;) I'm taking it fairly easy this week on the menu because I'm trying to use up what I have at home, and I didn't have time to do my normal Sunday cooking. {too busy scrapping ;)}

But I did get 8 layouts done, woohoo! I played with the new Handmade Layers collection by Elle's Studio....I swear I used at least one tag on each layout ;) If you're on the fence about buying this collection, do it now! The colors will work with almost any layout, and all the tags are so versatile. So I will have lots to share this week, as soon as I can get the layouts photographed and posted here on the blog.

Sunday: Cheeseburger mac, green beans, cottage cheese

Monday: Breakfast for dinner - bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and toast

Tuesday: Creamed chipped beef on toast {this is seriously one of Adam's favorite meals - he's not hard to please sometimes :)}

Wednesday: Southwest pasta skillet, fruit salad

Thursday: Corn dogs and tater tots {see, I told you this was simple. hee}

Friday: Out for pizza

I also made an angel food cake last night, so we'll have that for dessert with sliced strawberries and whipped cream.

2 comments:

Gail L said...

8 layouts! OMG! I'm such a slow scrapper that I'm lucky to get that many done in a month! Can't wait to see your creations with the new ES goodies!

meganklauer said...

Love me some chipped beef on toast. Yum! Now I'm hungry. :0)
Can't wait to see all the layouts. I just got those tags in the other day and they are amazing! Great page today on the Elle's blog too!