Monday, February 21, 2011

[sneak!}

If you haven't been over to the Elle's Studio shop to see the new tags....run, quick! They are beautiful....and I can't wait to have them in my hot little hands!!

Here are a few sneak peeks of the layouts I made for this month's inspiration gallery. I bet you can't guess what this one's about! ;) The gallery goes live tomorrow, the 22nd.

Honestly, this page is probably my favorite, and definitely in my top five layouts I've ever done. I love when an idea in your head actually comes to life on paper ;) I'll share my layouts and other project in their entirety this week on my blog, as well as a few other projects I worked on this weekend.

Today is a holiday, no work for me, so we've scheduled our annual eye exam. Both Adam and I get to pick out new glasses today, hooray! We are fortunate that our vision plan allows us to pick out new frames every year. But Adam got prescription sunglasses last year, so he's definitely due for a new pair. Then maybe some bbq at Bandana's... ;)

3 comments:

Connie said...

I'm new here, so forgive me...I love the tags, but also wanted to know where you find the cute scissors in the picture. Can you direct me? Thanks

Jennifer Chapin said...

Hi Connie, they are from an October Afternoon sticker sheet.

Connie said...

Thanks so much for the information, Jennifer...I'm still having trouble finding October Afternoon...but I will keep looking. Thanks so much for replying.