Friday, February 25, 2011

{the story mini book}

Today, my first mini with Elle's products. How perfect are these tags to make a little book out of? For this project I used cards from Make a List and Pieces of Life.

I printed out computer journaling onto thin patterned paper and cut into strips.




To create these smallish photos, I opened a 5x7 collage in Picasa and added in 9 photos. After I had it printed, I trimmed them to the size I wanted. The result are super cute sized photos - perfect for these tags.

For the cover, I used a journaling tag mounted on some kraft cardstock and embellished with some jounaling, punched butterflies and stitching. I used a binder ring tied with ribbon and twine to hold it all together.

I hope you try making your own mini book with these tags! So easy and quick, but super cute. What a great gift this would be for a grandma to tuck in her purse as a little brag book. Maybe I should make a few more of Keira for Christmastime ;)

Have a great weekend and happy Friday!

No comments: