Thursday, February 3, 2011

{xoxo}

Well this snow is getting to be a little ridiculous. We did make it out last night to Applebees for supper...in Adam's truck. However it almost got stuck in our alley. Which means my car isn't going anywhere until they come by and blade it. I am praying it's today, because I really need to get back to work tomorrow! I am going to be so behind....

Anyway, first up is a cute little card and treat pail I got from my friend Michelle. She dropped it on my porch along with some stamping supplies I lent to her.

Too cute! The pail has (or had....) sour cherry balls and lemon candy in it. She got the idea from Heather Klump.

Seriously adorable.

I'm participating in a Valentine's swap on Tara Anderson's blog, so I made a few cute projects to send to my swap partner. This is a little 3x3 card that uses a Stampin' Up stamp, tag die and mini paperclip.

Outtake #1. Haha. Someone saw a "heart!!" and thought she should grab it. Too funny.

Here's a little tag made with some melon colored cardstock, a little doily, Elle's Studio striped circle tag, felt hearts and a little stamp. I spritzed the doily with some Cotton Candy Glimmer Mist.

I also did a pocket card that used some more Echo Park 'Little Girl' paper, as well as some Thickers and pink seam binding ribbon.

I had a lot of fun making these! I think she'll enjoy them.

Please say a prayer that I can get out today. I am in desperate need of Diet Pepsi!!

2 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

I love the pink tag! Those felt hearts are super cute, thanks so much for playing along with us!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you make it out and about today! xo~ Tara

h e a t h e r said...

Wow, these are super cute!! Great job!