Thursday, March 17, 2011

{another fun announcement}

I am so excited to be a part of the 2011-2012 Pencil Lines design team! There is a lot of great talent here and I am honored that Anna selected me to be a part of the team. If you don't know, Pencil Lines is an inspiration blog and a new sketch is posted every week. You can play along with the sketches and submit your layouts for a chance to win prizes.

I feel so blessed to be able to share my creations - along with this, Elle's Studio and GCD - let's just say that never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be here doing this! I will be one busy little bee :)

Hope you are having a great week - it seems like I have been a bit scatterbrained lately, not keeping up with my menu plan, for one! I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxation - no big plans. Adam is going out Sunday for his first round of golf of the season, so you know what that means....scrapping time for me! :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Karen Shady said...

HI :) congrats to you :) Im looking forward to working with you :)