Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{featured...}

I was pretty much stunned to see my card today as the 'featured project' at TwoPeas. I seriously had to refresh my screen 3 times before I believed that it wasn't a mistake. lol! Anyway, very cool and I am honored!

I have a few pages to share with you tonight, using Lily Bee's 'Hello Sunshine' line. Such a bright and fun palette.

I think my new favorite toy is the Tim Holtz rosette die for my Big Shot.....custom rosettes out of any paper, and they are fun to make too! I finished off the centers with some vintage buttons.

When we took Keira to the children's museum, she got to ride on some of the cars at the mall, and she thought that was pretty fun :)

For the title, I used a Stampin' Up big shot die for the tag, adding some computer journaling and new Thickers.

I love the way this next page came together...the colors of the papers and photo pair perfectly together.

I love doing journaling on the computer because it seems I can write a lot more in a smaller space and get the whole story on the page.

And here again are the butterflies! Hehe. Along with one of my trusty Elle's Studio tags.

This photo is far from perfect, but I love it just the same. A real life moment captured on film.

Thanks for stopping by tonight, I'll be working on some more projects this week....just waiting for the weekend once again :)

And before I forget, Pencil lines now has a Facebook page. So stop on over and become a fan, they are giving away another book once they hit 1000 fans!

4 comments:

meganklauer said...

Great pages and congrats again on the feature! Woot! Well deserved!

Connie said...

I love these projects! Can you pls tell me, what font are you using for your computer journaling. Just a GREAT font! I'd love to know what it is and where to get it. Thanks so much for sharing such beautiful designs.

Connie said...

Sorry for another message...I meant to 'follow' next comments to see if you post the font's name. Thanks again.

Jennifer Chapin said...

Connie - here's the link for the website I've downloaded some of these fonts from:

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/