Thursday, March 10, 2011

{first dance}

As afrorementioned.....I had to have Crate's newest line, Portrait. It's definitely very versatile and doesn't need to be used for just wedding photos....but I took the opportunity to scrap a photo of Adam and I's first dance. We don't have a lot of good photos from our reception, the photographer was only there for a short time and the lighting was pretty poor :) But one good photo is better than none!

I stitched some ribbon along the bottom of the layout, all Stampin' Up.

This layout is for the March Crate Color Challenge, the colors to use were yellow, kraft and charcoal. What a great palette to work with! It also just so happens that I used Sketch 227 at Pencillines for my layout as well :)

I tucked a little Elle's Studio date tag under the main photo, then used a cluster of embellishments, both from the Portrait and Emma's Shoppe line.

Am I the only one that loves that song by Train?? hehe ;)

I'm happy with the way this page turned out....lovely papers and embellishments to work with sure doesn't hurt either! :)

2 comments:

Lilith said...

This is really stunning. Love how you used the papers and that photo is beautiful.

Mindy Miller said...

Wonderful LO! Congrats on having it featured at Crate!