Wednesday, March 2, 2011

{handmade layers}

I love the new Handmade Layers collection! My layout was on the Elle's Studio blog today, here are some details about it. Under the main photos, I used a row of banners from this and this sheet. {psst. go get yourself some of these pennants. they are only $1/sheet!!}

For the title, I layered a Handmade Layers circle tag on some pink cardstock and cut around the edge with pinking shears. I added my title with October Afternoon letter stickers. Layered on top of a large circle tag and accented with a note cutout, it's complete.

Here I used a Maya Road kraft doily layered with a circle tag and some ribbon and twine from Stampin Up.

Here I used another circle tag, punched with a butterfly and backed with a sheet of patterned paper and accented with a date tag.

The black memories sticker at the bottom of the page is by KI Memories. Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout! I will definitely get my other layouts from the crop last weekend photographed this Saturday and start sharing those too. I also have card and tag to share...just waiting to be home during daylight hours so I can get some decent pictures :)

Tomorrow's Thursday...which means it's almost Friday. Yay! Have a good night.

No comments: