Wednesday, March 9, 2011

{sugar & spice}

Here's another page I did at the weekend long crop:

My good friend Stephanie did daycare for a short time and watched Keira for me on Wednesdays, she has two girls of her own so they had a lot of fun together! I saw this picture on her facebook and requested she email me a copy. :) I used October Afternoon patterned paper, along with an Elle's Studio Patchwork journaling card and the 'sugar and spice' sticker is by Echo Park.
I used some pink Glimmer Mist to splatter the background a bit, the music note patterned paper is by October Afternoon also.
In this corner is an Owl Love you Forever tag.


Honestly after I finished this page, I wasn't that happy with it for some reason! But it's starting to grow on me a bit :) I do like the bright happy colors.

I take my sewing machine to crops with  me now.....I figure, hey, it's not much different then hauling along a Cricut! Lol. This time someone was heard whispering "is someone sewing??" when I busted it out. Haha, I sure am! I don't know how to quilt or sew fabric but I can stitch up a mean scrapbook page or card.

Hee.
Menu plan for this week coming up tonight {a little late, might I add...}. Happy hump day!

1 comment:

LisaW said...

I wanna come scrap with you. You always have the coolest pages :)