Saturday, March 19, 2011

{sunshine}

I decided to play along with the March sketch at Ally Scraps....trying to get my sketch mojo up and running for my term at Pencillines...hee :-D

I do love working with sketches. I find it takes a little of the guesswork out of my scrapping process...all I have to do is pick out my photos and papers and most of the design part is done for me!

I also got the chance to use one of my new KI puffies....too cute. I will be hoarding them for sure. You can download the font I used for free here.

On this page about a visit to the pool, I got the chance to use some of my new papers...Cosmo Cricket Salt Air, American Crafts and the new Echo park Playground line.

Can't wait til the weather gets warm enough to head back to the pool. Keira will love it even more this year, I'm sure!

Tonight I'm working on a little tutorial/project for an upcoming guest artist spot...Easter themed. I think I'll eat some Peeps to put me in the mood. Tomorrow is Adam's first golf outing of the season and Keira and I will be taking a trip to the park...provided it doesn't rain on us!

Happy weekend to you and yours.

1 comment:

mcscraps5 said...

What a gorgeous page!! I totally need to get my sewing maching back from my mom and start using it. TFS!