Monday, March 14, 2011

{valentine cookies}

Keira had such a fun time making sugar cookies with me and my sister before Valentine's day. I'm glad she's old enough to {sort of} help :)
I used a Little Yellow Bicycle heart shaped doily, layered on some pink cardstock and stitched around the edge for my title.
What a cutie :) You can see another of my Elle's Studio handmade layers tags at the bottom corner.

Have a great Monday! Lots of new things coming up for me, can't share quite yet - but soon!

Oh and check out the Crate blog, I won this month's challenge, woot! So many great projects, you have to take a look :)

3 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

Hi Jennifer, congrats on making the GCD team. I look forward to working along side of you :)

Christy said...

Congrats on making the GCD team - I look forward to working with you this year! :)

Marie aka bettiescrapbook said...

Hi there! Congrats on GCD! I cant wait to get to know you and work with you more! :)