Friday, April 22, 2011

{happy friday}

The April inspiration gallery at Elle's Studio is live today! Really, go check it out. Everyone did such a fabulous job this month!

Definitely my favorite project that I did this month was the altered 7Gypsies tray. It seems like I picked this up at Archiver's forever ago, and the new Handmade Layers collection was the perfect way to embellish it up!

I also used some die cuts from the new Pink Paislee Daily Junque line...they seemed to coordinate so well.






I haven't decided where in my house I'm going to put it yet....somewhere where I can enjoy it I suppose :)

Have a great weekend, I'll be back soon to share my other projects.

1 comment:

Gail L said...

Absolutely stunning - I could look at it for hours to take in all the details! Inspired me to create my own I think! Love your other projects this month too! x