Saturday, April 23, 2011

{kaisercraft}

I'm so excited to be trying out for the Kaisercraft design team! These were some of the first products I purchased when I started scrapbooking in 2006. I have always loved their papers, and the new 2011 collections are no exception...I especially love 'Class of 87', I think because it allows me to step out of the pink and purple girliness I am so used to scrapping :)

I found out about the call a few weeks ago and headed to my local scrapbook store to pick up everything they had in stock that I didn't already have. I hope you enjoy taking a look at my projects!

I snapped this photo of Keira a few nights ago out on the deck, and I just love the look of joy on her face. This quote is one of my favorites too :)


I just love the 'Report Cards'...especially the crossword puzzle ones - I'll take about 50 of those :)


This is a little tag bundle made with the 'Class of 87' line.

I absolutely love this glitter butterfly paper from the Bubblegum Hills line.

...and these butterfly embellishments are too cool!


Such a bright and fun page - my favorite kind!


I used the other butterfly out of the package to make a quick birthday card.

I bought Keira her very own "pack-pack", or Backpack desk (from Dora). She is now pretty obsessed with it and carries it around everywhere :)




My next project is a menu board that I plan on hanging in my kitchen, using Nan's Favourites collection.



This project was truly up my alley, as I am pretty obsessed with planning our menus out each week ;) Makes for less stress when you get home from work in the evenings.

Here I've used Nan's Favourites again to create a card and treat sack ensemble.


I can imagine my grandma would really enjoy this card, as it reminds me a little of a quilt ;)

A card made with more Nan's...along with some of the Timeless collection.


And I am saving my favorite for last ;) A little minibook created with Class of 87.


I really had so much fun making these projects and I wish the best of luck to everyone who applies!

11 comments:

Lisa's Passion to Scrap said...

Jennifer your work is just beautiful! Good luck with your DT application.

HarmonySweetpea said...

Gorgeous work. Good luck!

Tina said...

Fab projects, good luck with your application.

Kirsty said...

These are fabulous! Class of '87 is one of my faves too :) Wishing you loads of luck :)

Janna Werner said...

Gorgeous creations!! Good luck :) Janna

susie said...

Love your abc book. good luck!

Lori said...

Your work is great...love all your projects. Good luck!!!

iscrapmyworld said...

That first layout is a knockout! Everything is wonderful -- but that childhood layout screams to be scraplifted. Dontcha just love that line??? Thanks for posting and good luck to you!

Nadhrah Maidin said...

u had fun fun creating and i had fun looking. It was all so lovely!

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow - fabulous creativity - you do brights so well ... gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

WOW I love your style and such different uses of the Kaiser range than I have seen elsewhere. Good Luck! Kirsty