Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{my booty}

Not that booty. I certainly would not be posting pics of that here. Nooooo siree.

I was bribed by my husband this weekend with cash $ and a solo trip to the scrapbooking store. He knows the way to my heart! ;) It was wonderful to hit up the Scrapbooking Studio for a kid-free 45 minutes and browse the new products they have in stock.

I came out $78 poorer. Oops. A little over budget, hehe.

I picked up some of the new Sassafras...mostly Ellie's Tale. Working on a layout with these papers tonight.

A few of the new Bella Blvd "Sophisticates" papers, along with Maya Road flowers, some bakers twine, a mini mister and some of my beloved Thickers.

Jillibean Soup!

Pink Paislee Hometown Summer

Crate, Echo Park (psst, I am hoarding this yellow heart paper), and Bella Blvd Mr. Boy dino paper. I don't have a boy but I really love this paper!

More Pink Paislee Daily Junque line...to complete my collection ;)

The Girls Paperie...I wanted everything from this line but I had to restrain myself, lol.

If that's not enough I have most of the October Afternoon new 5 & Dime line that should be arriving on my doorstep courtesy of TwoPeas sometime this week....whoooops! How did that happen?

I had better kick it into overtime and get to scrapping. ;)

Will share my Crate Color challenge layout tomorrow. Night!

1 comment:

meganklauer said...

Woot....looks like a great "booty". Hee! Hee! Can't wait to see what you create!