Sunday, April 3, 2011

{the perfect saturday + a layout}

Yesterday, my sister came over for lunch. I made PW's veggie & cheese bagel sandwiches. Yum! Not the first time I've made them and not the last. This would not be a favorite of Adam's (where's the meat??). so I have to make it when he's golfing and not around. hehe.

Alongside I mixed up some orzo salad - cooled orzo pasta, balsamic vinaigrette, tomatoes, spinach, cucumbers, green onions and feta.

Then we took Keira to the park.


To feed the ducks. She couldn't quite throw the bread, but she tried ;)


It was a beautiful day and we had fun. She was worn out - but we stopped and got her a strawberry shake, she went home and crashed. Then I scrapped.

This thick twine is great for embellishing layouts...however I don't have a source because it's vintage - given to me by my grandma.

Embellished with...what else? Paint splattering and Martha punches...ha.


I used American Craft's new Peachy Keen line for the papers.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to make tacos for lunch, then later we're taking Keira to the library. She loves it there ;)

2 comments:

DaMora said...

That lunch looks amazing. Sometimes, I just crave a veggie and cheese sammy.

Beautiful layout.

gudrun said...

Beautiful picture of your cute girl. And a gorgeous layout :)