Monday, May 16, 2011

{clowning around}

The new Clowning Around line from Pretty Little Studio is one of my favorites! Such bright fun colors.

 These 1" tags are so cute!

Since I don't actually quilt with fabric, I like quilting with paper instead. I just cut paper into shapes and fit them together, ink the edges and sew down.

Supplies used:
Paper: Clowning Around 8x8 paper pack
Journaling Cards: Celebration Stars, Fruit Punch Fancy Brackets
Flashcards: Children Word Flashcards
Circles: Rainbow Lemon Slices Garland, 1" Party Clowns Vintage Tags

Thanks for stopping by! I have more stuff to share this week as I just got back from a 2-day crop... :)

2 comments:

Karen Shady said...

what a gorgeous bright fun collection. And you have used it to perfection Jen :) I need a favour, my computer died last week, and I lost all my stored info. Would you mind contacting Anna Bowkis for me either via email or the PL forum, and ask her if she could email me her details again, and also an invite to the PL DT forum again. As I cant access anything :( thanks so much Jen.. have a great week :)

Queen of Paper said...

WOW! I'm drooling over all the color. This is SUCH a cute page and you shold submit it! IT'S SO HAPPY LOOKING! :)