Thursday, May 19, 2011

{i sort of love echo park}

Actually I really love Echo Park. So what am I to do when they post that they are having a monthly design team call? Um, go for it! :)

For this layout, I pulled out 'For the Record' - definitely one of my faves. Vintage but bright, I love it.


For the title on this page, I die cut a few circles from corrugated cardboard and stitched them together after sponging the edges with white paint. I used Thickers over top and I love the effect!


I also made a card with some of the leftovers from my layout and other stickers from the kit.

Next up a layout with 'Summer Days'. Love this line and the chipboard embellishments that go with!


I love the new letter stickers in the Dots & Strips line! I picked up both sheets, one has white letters and the other black.


Here's a tag I made with some of the Summer Days patterned paper, chipboard & new Dots & Stripes collection.  Love love love polka dotted paper, I got just about every color my LSS had ;)

Another layout with mostly Summer Days, with a little Dots & Stripes thrown in - for my daughter's 2nd birthday ;)



There you have it! Thanks for the chance at designing with some awesome products, Echo Park. Good luck to everyone!

 

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

I love your work, my fingers are crossed for you! :)