Thursday, May 5, 2011

{live a full life}

Have you seen the contest going on over at the Bella Blvd blog?? As soon as I did I knew I had to create a page and enter -- 'Scrappy Mom' certainly describes me! lol, at least Adam would say so...considering he thinks I spend too much time as it is in my scraproom.... :)

I think I do a pretty good job of balancing my work and family life, and I always make time for myself to create. It makes me a happier person, which in turn makes me a better mom and wife, and that makes everyone happier. I created a page about living a full life, which I truly believe in doing.

On this page, I used papers from the Sophisticates, Family Dynamix, and Midterm lines. All the Bella papers are so bright and fun, and that's right up my alley! I used my Cricut to cut the title letters.



I created a pocket at the top of the page to house my journaling, and it slides out by pulling on the little circle I punched from Game Night paper.

I'm really glad to enter this contest, because I love how my page turned out and this is definitely part of my life that I needed to document.

Thanks for coming by, have a great night!

1 comment:

Gail L said...

I really love this layout - the colours, the style, the black splotches EVERYTHING! Good luck with the comp!