Sunday, May 22, 2011

{may elle's projects}

Good Sunday evening to you! It's especially good for me because we're home today after a looong weekend at a family reunion - my husband's side - sort of one of those things you have to go to but you'd much rather be doing something else... ;)  Oh and it's SUPER fun to travel & stay in a hotel with a 2 year old too - yay! ;)

I thought I would share with you quick tonight one of my May projects for Elle's Studio. This one uses strictly the new Handmade Layers collection.



Corrugated butterfly die cuts are by Jillibean soup - I also used some kraft paper sacks & doilies I picked up at Michael's and have been stashing for awhile.


Thank you for your visit - I need to go finish up folding and putting away laundry to get ready for the new week. Good night!

1 comment:

Christy said...

So pretty! Love your GCD layout as well! :)