Sunday, May 29, 2011

{shine}


Happy Sunday to you....and happy 3 day weekend to those who get one! I get a 4 day weekend....not complaining about that ;)

Wanted to share a layout that I did a few weeks ago at a crop.

I used mostly Pink Paislee hometown summer - with a little Echo Park and Jillibean thrown in.

I hand-cut the sun, then stitched down the edges. Love how this one turned out! ;)

Off to fix dinner. Have a great night!

ps - I'm highly irritated with blogger tonight....have been ever since the crash a few weeks back. Having trouble uploading photos and such. Do you use wordpress or typepad? Like it better? Have to pay for it? opinions please :)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I LOVE THIS page. That sun is super cute :)

I have previously used wordpress and I hated it!

Sometimes if I type up an entry and it gets all funky it helps if I highlight it all, click on the bullets tab at the top, unhighlight the text, rehighlight the text, and "un-bullet" the text. There you have it clear as mud huh? I don't know if that will help with whatever issue you're having.

Lydia said...

Love your layout, I think the stitching detail on you sun is wonderful, great layout

Pretty Little Studio said...

Hey Jen,

I'm definitly with you on blogger. My tags are all messed up now since the crash. So I'm switching over to Wordpress. I got ProPhoto 3as my theme. I little pricey at $200, but its mine now with no monthly fees. Typepad costs from $9-30 a month.