Monday, May 23, 2011

{sketch 239}

Time for another sketch at Pencil Lines!

Here's my take:

I chose a few photos from Keira's birthday party and paired them with the Crate Paper chipboard horse sticker - too perfect ;)

Patterned papers by Pretty Little Studio and The Girl's Paperie.


Elle's Studio tag, along with a star embellishment from The Girl's Paperie. Chipboard '2' is from October Afternoon's 5&Dime line.


3 things I can't wait to get in the mail this week:

This kit. Get it while they're hot!

This line.

And this line. Available here.

Woot!

1 comment:

Maranda said...

The "Rocket Age" from October Afternoon is so stinkin' cute!!! I think I'm going to order it to (hopefully) use for pictures of my boys! Kinda bummed that I didn't see the tin pins or buttons for sale on the website though!