Monday, June 13, 2011

{daydream}

Hi there! Today Elle is answering your questions about the new project kits....and she was kind enough to share one of my layouts too!  I'm not much of a mini-book scrapper (although I do make them once in a while) and prefer to scrap 12x12 pages. Even so, this kit is still perfect for use with your layouts!

Although this kit is sold out, make sure you sign up for the newsletter to stay up to date on when the next one goes on sale ;) I know I will definitely be in line to grab one!

This month is my last one on the Elle's Studio design team....I found myself getting a little sad as I was photographing my projects for the last time! Elle has been great to work with, always so kind and generous and giving us lots of praise! I will always be proud to say that hers was the first DT I served on :)

Have you seen the new DT? Oh my gosh, what a talented group! So excited to see what they have in store for us! :)

1 comment:

Gina Lideros said...

this is gorgeous Jen. I just love the look of stitching over letters. Great job!