Saturday, June 4, 2011

{a difficult decision}

As you might remember, I tried out for the 2011 Kaisercraft design team and got a spot in the final 25! I was very excited and honored to be chosen as a finalist. However a few weeks ago I found out that we may be moving this summer, and have some work to do to get our house ready to put on the market. So, I had to withdraw my application. I thought about it and mulled it over for about a week, and just decided that with the design teams that I am already on, I didn't want to possibly take on another and not be able to give it my 100%.

But before I withdrew, I did create a layout with the beautiful new Pink Gelato collection and wanted to share it with you here.

This line is really beautiful - soft colors and lots of flowers ;)

The sticker sheet also includes a lot of great inspirational quotes.

Have you checked out their Paper Blooms as well? The flowers come in every color and are just gorgeous.

I really want to thank Kaisercraft for their understanding and I wish everyone that makes the final DT the best. I can't wait to see everyone's projects!

No comments: