Wednesday, June 1, 2011

{a few things}

Hi there! If you're looking for the Polkadot Door blog hop, scroll down one post ;)

Just wanted to pop in quick tonight and give you a little sneak!

I got my new Rocket Age from OA in the mail last week and had a chance to play with it this weekend! Used it for the next sketch layout I'll have up at Pencil Lines this coming weekend ;)

Aaaand as long as we're talking about product, I have a few other things that should be arriving in the mail this week....like Sassafras's new Sunshine Broadcast (LOVE), a few Studio Calico goodies, the new SMASH line from K&Company, and some of the new Haven line by Jenni Bowlin. Eek! Can't wait!

I've also tried a few recipes lately that I wanted to share:

Baked Chocolate Donuts - seriously awesome, I am a glazed donut fanatic but these are fabulous!
Lemon Mousse - omg, if you love lemon you have to try it. a little complicated to make but worth it!
Blueberry Crumb bars - pure heaven! and good to use up a bunch of the blueberries that are on sale right now!

I think there may be a few more, but I need to go dig through my recipe pile downstairs and I'll let you know ;)

Also, if you have extra scrapping supplies, please please please check out Nikki Sivils' Facebook Page. She is having a drive for scrapbooking supplies to help out the women in Joplin, MO who lost everything. I have a priority box stuffed full of paper and embellishments I'm planning on sending her this weekend.

Keira had her 2 year well check yesterday, and she knew we were going to the "doctor". She was none too happy about it either. She wanted to go to the "store" or the "pool" or "A Donalds" {mcdonalds} instead. Anywhere but the dang doctor.

 But she got a few stickers (Dora and Belle), and after the wicked bandaid was pulled off her finger, all was right with the world again. Her pediatrician was especially impressed by her language skills....yes, she is quite the talker! :)

This is just a random silly picture we took a few weekends back. My mom got Keira this little pink sun hat for her birthday, it's really cute on her. ;)

Tomorrow is sketch Thursday at the Elle's Studio blog, and I'll be back to share a layout tomorrow evening. See ya!

No comments: