Saturday, June 25, 2011

{june elle's studio}

Well this post is a little bittersweet - as I'm sharing one of my projects from my last month on the Elle's Studio DT! It has been great fun and I'm sad to see it end, but I'm so excited about what the upcoming team will show us ;)

I had a few pictures of Keira outside, enjoying a sucker, so I decided to use Elle's Project kit to do a layout with them.



Next up is a card I made with the kit as well.

This was one of the exclusive tags - I really love it and wish I had a few more! :)


Thanks for stopping by! I have one more layout to share tomorrow. Meeting my mom for a Chinese lunch today and then pretty much doing nothing this weekend. Glorious. ;)

2 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

your projects are adorable. I love the stitching.

Cafemocca said...

wonderful LO and very nice blog!
NOw I wants to tell you about a great give away on tovetylls blog tovetyll.blogspot.com Hope youll participate!