Monday, June 6, 2011

{my hope}

Hi there! I've ordered a lot of new product lately and it's been coming in faster than I can scrap with it....not a bad problem to have, huh? Anyway - this layout uses a mix of new Jenni Bowlin, MME, American Crafts, Studio Calico and Pink Paislee.



My two new favorites are the Butterfly garden ephemra pack and the Studio Calico tags.

I took a not-so-needed trip to the Scrapbooking Studio this weekend and finally got my hands on the new WE R Memory keepers travel light collection. These types of lines don't usually appeal to me but for some reason this one kind of does ;) Especially the little tags. I think I have a thing for tags right now beings as I also picked up these and these. Oops!

2 comments:

meganklauer said...

Love this so so much! Your pages are always so bright & cheery and put my in the mood to scrapbook! Thank you for the inspiration!

Cindy Gay said...

It's a great layout with great embellishments to accent the b & w photo. Very nice handwriting!