Saturday, June 18, 2011

{thank you}

Hi there! I'm back with my second post for the day - another layout for Pretty Little Studio. I am in love with their vintage flashcards and patterned paper. Here's a page I did a few weeks ago:

For the title I used a little girl vintage journaling card for the base, then added some older Making Memories chipboard letters + some Sassafras letter stickers. Also tucked a 123 flashcard in there as well.

Butterfly doily from Frost it Pink.

I've been using these delights from the Peachy Keen line a lot lately too!

Thanks for looking! We've got a busy weekend ahead of us - Keira has a haircut today, then I need to do some Father's day and grocery shopping. Adam is smoking two briskets and two whole chickens for Father's Day tomorrow, I'm excited for all that good BBQ. ;) Which brings me to another question....if anyone has a good recipe for mustard potato salad would you link me up in the comments? Personally I'd rather have bacon and ranch potato salad....but you know, it's father's day and all :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Very pretty layout and what beautiful handwriting you have! I'd never ever use a computer font if I had your handwriting!