Friday, July 8, 2011

{peek}

I created my first layout with Pretty Little Studio's 'Antique Store' line - and I am in love! This line is all things vintage, but bright and colorful too, which is great for me. Gotta have the color ;) I'll share the whole layout when it's posted on the blog!

I also got a call from Heidi today about the August kit of the month for GCD Studios...you are going to love it! Can't wait to get it and start creating. Watch for details on the next challenge over at the GCD blog - you can have a chance to win it!

In other news, I've been bitten once again by the shopping bug - you know one can never have too many scrappy supplies ;) I filled up my bucket over at Two Peas with these favorites (amongst many more things ;)

Basic Grey's new Out of Print collection.



Cute little raspberry colored mini clothespins.

One of the new Tim Holtz stamps.

Pebbles ribbon.

The new Pebbles Floral Lane collection.

Can't wait for this box to come! ;)

No comments: