Sunday, July 17, 2011

{princess truck}

We bought Keira this ride-on toy for her first birthday and she was a little scared of it. Come her 2nd birthday, we bought her a tricycle. Now she is scared of the tricycle but loves to ride the "princess truck" as she calls it ;) I thought it deserved a page of it's own and wanted to play along with Amy Heller's 'Scrap your Scraps' challenge.

I keep a little pile of patterned paper scraps right by my desk so I can grab a few cute pieces of paper if I need to. I hate throwing away paper I love, even if it's just a little ;)


I am pretty much loving my new Slice and am having a lot of fun cutting stars and butterflies and such for my layouts.

For a complete list of supplies, click here.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're staying cool, we have a severe heat advisory in effect through Weds. Yuck.

4 comments:

Christy said...

You are so good at looking like you just pieced a bunch of stuff together and having it work perfectly! LOVING all your new pages! :)

Cath said...

All around cute! :)

Jill said...

Every so often a layout comes along that makes that Ren & Stimpy "Happy happy joy joy" song pop into my head. This layout does it for me. ;) I LOVE it!

Melissa Mann said...

CUTE layout!! I also save every snippet of paper..lol!