Thursday, July 14, 2011

{water baby}

Had fun playing with my newest toy - the Fringed Flower Bigz Die - on this layout. Love the size of that large flower!!

Pretty much used the Margarita line by American Crafts exclusively on this line....lovin the colors! And this photo. I have a layout coming up in the August issue of Cricut Mag that uses this same photo. Hee :)

My two peas order came on Monday and I've been working on a page with the new Floral Lane Pebbles line, the patterned paper has a linen finish and I love it! I also ordered some fun 7Gypsies paper and am planning on doing a layout with that next, along with my new Smash goodies I've been neglecting ;)  Oh and if you have a sec, please like my page on American Craft's FB page so I can win some goodies! Yes, shameless advertising..

I picked up some Lime Twist and Pow cardstock at my LSS today, trying to hold out on both but seeing other uses of it online prevented me!

We have a little girl who's 5 and lives just across our alley from us - she is the youngest of four kids and came over last weekend to play in the pool with Keira. She is very sweet and I'm glad that her and Keira had the chance to play for the afternoon :)

No comments: