Tuesday, August 16, 2011

{august GCD kit}

Hey guys! I was excited to be chosen to work with August's kit over at GCD Studios - and I think it was a great one!

If you want to enter the contest over at the blog, check out this post. Entries have to be in by August 22nd, so get on it! ;)

The first layout I made was with a picture I took of Keira last winter at the children's museum.




I've been meaning to do a layout about Keira's tricycle for a while now! She got it as a gift for her 2nd birthday and she's still not quite sure about it....

This bicycle paper from the Funhouse line is perfect for this page!



Thanks so much for stopping by! Only a 4 day work week for me this week...so I'm counting down the days :) See you soon.


1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh Jen...this stuff is incredible!! Wow!!!!!!!