Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{pretty little studio projects}

Hi there! I thought I would pop in tonight and share a few projects that have been up on the Pretty Little Studio blog the past few weeks. Unfortunately the website went down and the blog was deleted, and Melissa has been working really hard trying to get everything back up! Please send good thoughts her way :)

First up I have a layout about Keira wanting me to take her picture. She's too cute ;) This was based on a sketch that Melissa provided, so if you want to play along - check out the blog. Everyone that participates in the sketch challenge during the month of August gets a $5 gift certificate to the store!



Next up is a card I made based on this week's inspiration photo.

I used one of my new Sizzix dies to create the flower from patterned paper ;)

The new Scaredy Cat collection is available now for pre-order! Ships September 3rd. You'll want to check this one out, it's very cool! I love all the bright colors and images. And there are new shipping tags! Can't wait to use this line on my Halloween photos from last year ;)

Thanks for your visit! Have a great night!


No comments: