Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{some news}

I'm really excited to announce that I'm going to be designing for one of my local scrapbook stores, The Scrapbooking Studio!  The inventory they have there is just spectacular - I am always pleasantly surprised by just how much product they carry. New product too! I went to a crop a few weeks back and made a few layouts. The great thing about cropping there is that you get 15% off your entire purchase the night of the crop! So if you're local (Iowa/Illinois area) definitely check out the Friday night crops.

I was really excited to see the new Amy Tangerine American Crafts line in stock when I got there and snatched about everything up.

They also have new My Mind's Eye in stock as well :)

I also got a chance to use my new OA Boarding Pass.

The space needle rubber stamp is one I actually picked up when we were out in Seattle at a little rubber stamp shop. Finally got a chance to use it!

Every time I look at these photos it makes me want to go back.....really bad! I love the Pacific NW. Adam does too and I think if it weren't for all our family being here we would probably try to find jobs and move ourselves out there :D

Hope you're having a good week so far!

3 comments:

Marion said...

Congrats Jennifer! I'm excited to work with you on the new Design Team at the Scrapbooking Studio. You are right, they have all the newest and best, always!

meganklauer said...

WooHoo! Congrats girly!!!!

Janet said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats Jen! I'm soo excited to be designing with you!