Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{AC nightfall}

Hey there! This month, I was lucky enough to work with the Nightfall line by American Crafts for the Scrapbooking Studio....I love this line!

Here's a quick card I made using some of the pattern paper, chalkboard label, and the delights. Seriously -- the AC delights are my favoritest embellishment ever. I would like to use them on every single project from now on :) Totally worth the $3.99!! :D

My next project is a layout of my sister and I at our Halloween party last year. She dressed as Michael Jackson and it was too funny!



Head over to the Scrapbooking Studio blog for more inspiration from the DT coming up! And if you're local, definitely go check out the store - and soon! I was just in this past weekend and they have new product coming out their ears :)

Have a good one!

7 comments:

cornellgj said...

Wow! Seriously cute, Jennifer! Love that layout...you have a great eye for layering! :)

Diana Waite said...

LOVE, LOVE this layout and card!! GORGEOUS work!

Queen of Paper said...

I LOVE... LOVE... LOVE these! So cute!

Mandie said...

love these! fantastic! :)

Marion said...

WOW! these are great!

Anonymous said...

love your card and layout

Peggy B said...

Hi!!! Your name came across my desk thru Craft Critique email...your cards are exciting!!
Formerly, Peggy Chapin