Sunday, September 25, 2011

{faithful friend}

I was lucky enough to crop a few weeks back with my friends Janet and Megan (who I finally got to meet!). We had a blast.

I recently ordered this book (that Megan just happens to have a few layouts in!) and was flipping through it when I found one of her pages to scraplift.


Here's my take....only with a pic of my doggie :)

My scraproom has been flooded with LOTS of new product lately....that's a good thing right?? I used up some of it on this page....Crate Paper, AC, Pebbles, Pink paislee, Elle's Studio, Prima.



Thanks for the inspiration Megan!

2 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

how fun. I love Megan's work, and I absolutely love what you did with the scraplift.

meganklauer said...

This is so awesome jennifer! It was so much to meet you and hang out! Let's do it again soon!