Saturday, September 24, 2011

{fall recipes}

We'rrrrrre back!  From Vegas that is :) Pics to follow!

I wanted to share a little mini album I made this month for The Scrapbooking Studio.

I used a Maya Road pumpkin shaped chipboard album that I painted with acrylic paint. I used papers from the American Crafts Nightfall line, as well as Amy Tangerine Thickers and some Echo Park Halloween sticker embellishments from the Apothecary Emporium line.

Here are the rest of the pages:





Some of my favorite fall-time recipes!

Have a great weekend....not looking forward to going back to work Monday, but hey, after a week of vacation who is??

1 comment:

Veena said...

This is one cute and adorable pumpkin shaped clipboard. Hmmm.. now you got me thinking of a number of things to put here once I create one of my own.