Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{a few cards}

We have a few birthday traditions in my family. My birthday and my stepdad's birthday are only about a week apart - same with my mom and sister. So we usually have two birthday celebrations, about a month apart! This weekend we celebrated my mom & sister. Keira somehow thought it was her birthday too and was more excited to help open the presents than anyone! :)


This was the birthday card I made my mom, using Pink Paislee's Nantucket line.


And I used AC's Garden Cafe to make my sister's card.

Even Keira got in on the card-making action....

Priceless, I tell you :)

At least I know I'm going to have a little scrapping buddy! My Little Pony stickers and all. Geesh I just love her to pieces :)

Have a great week. I'll be back later next week - going on a scrapbooking retreat for 4 days and 3 nights starting Thursday. Yippee! :)

No comments: