Sunday, October 30, 2011

{i will}

I'm way behind on posting layouts! I did a ton at the beginning of the month on our bi-annual scrapping weekend :) Here's one of them. I used a hodge-podge of new Studio Calico, Sassafras and American Crafts.

I think the SC chipboard butterflies are my new favorite staple...along with the Basic Grey glazed brads in just about every color :)

I love the mixy-matchy look of all the different products together.

I've been back in my scraproom this weekend and I'm slowly getting back into the groove! After going on vacation for our anniversary, then having to go back out to Vegas (again) for work, I'm ready to be home for a few weeks.....and scrap. ;)

However in two weeks we'll be heading to Chicago with Keira. Spending 2 days there to see Shedd's Aquarium, then flying to Denver for a few days. It'll be her first trip on an airplane so I'm trying to talk about it all excitedly so she doesn't get scared! Haha :)

We also visited the pumpkin patch for the first time last weekend. We had a lot of fun! Keira liked riding on the hayrack and playing on the toys they had there.

Hope you have a great week ;)

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

Love the layout! All the elements work well together! Great job putting it all together!