Thursday, October 6, 2011

{me A-Z}

Jumping on the bandwagon with the ol' quiz here. Hehe ;)

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: King and we will never go back!!
C. Chore that you hate: cleaning bathrooms
D. Dogs: Hunter - beagle
E. Essential start to your day: coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. every day i have two cups of coffee in the morning, followed closely by 2 cans of diet pepsi. this is what happens when you work FT and have a toddler. lol.
F. Favorite color: purple. my first car was purple!
G. Gold or Silver: gold
H. Height: 5' 8"
I. Instruments you play: none!
J. Job title: Utilization Management RN
K. Kids: Keira Nichole, she's 2 1/2
L. Live: Muscatine, Iowa
M. Mother’s name: Lynne
N. Nicknames: Jen. Not Jenny though! Never.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When Keira was born and when I had my gallbladder removed.
P. Pet peeves: people who don't work hard.
Q. Quote from a movie: Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, It's a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn't be one of them.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: one, my sister Kristen
U. Underwear: is this a question?
V. Vegetable you hate: mushrooms! yuckyuckyuckyuck
W. What makes you run late: Nothing before I had a child. Now I feel like I am perpetually late to everything!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I've had an abdominal x-ray once, and my arm when I broke it in 7th grade.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make a good chicken parm, beef and noodles and I can cook up a mean breakfast ;)
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes.

And right now I am scrapping it up for 34 days and 3 nights with my scrappy buddies in Rockford. Weeeeee!!!


No comments: