Friday, November 11, 2011

{ho ho ho}

It's getting to be that time of year again! Last month I got to design with some awesome Christmas papers from the Scrapbooking Studio...here are my projects!

I made a few cards using the new Authentique Christmas line, along with some Maya Road kraft snowflakes.

I also loved using the new Pebbles wood buttons! They're pre-threaded and already have foam adhesive on the back so they're super easy to use.

This layout also uses the Authentique Christmas line, along with American Crafts Thickers and some more of the Maya Road snowflakes.

I think this is my favorite project of the month! I saw this layout of Jen Jockisch's on her blog and knew I had to use the sketch for some Christmas photos I had been saving up :) The new Pebbles Christmas line is fantastic too! And those silver Thickers are great for Christmas pages.

I also did a quick little tag mini-book with the Pebbles line ;)

Make sure you follow the blog for more inspiration from the design team. Merry early Christmas! {have you started your shopping yet? I'm trying to not procrastinate this year!}

No comments: