Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{cookies!}

I have a page to share with you today about making cookies ;) Keira was just so dang excited a few weekends ago when I told her we'd be doing this. I used the new Crate Paper paper heart collection.

I wanted to mimic the sprinkles and cut out cookies on my layout, so I cut a heart out of waxed paper (2 layers) and then stitched them together, leaving a small opening. I put in a bunch of confetti, buttons, etc and then stitched it up. It makes a great accent for the page!

I also used my new (old) typewriter for the journaling and again with the JBS tab punch.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

CUTE stuff Jen!

Sammie said...

I just love all your layouts! Love your style!

Shelley Haganman said...

You are crazy creative girl! I love the wax paper idea! Love!