Sunday, January 15, 2012

{a few projects}

Hi there! I have a few Pretty Little Studio projects to share with you tonight ;) For this first layout, I had fun with my new Silhouette Cameo. I used it to cut out the 'hello' circle, as well as the polka dot white background you see.

We've had slim pickings for snow photos this year! I had a few from the first snow and so I used those.

For the confetti on this layout, I used a circle edge punch that I have and punched a variety of papers. I brushed a thin layer of Mod Podge on the cardstock, then sprinkled the confetti on and pressed it down lightly.

For my next project, I made a thank you card using the Jingle Bells line.

Thanks for stopping by! This week sometime I'll have a project up with the new Winter Wonderland line - check it out, it's a good one!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

Hello Instagram buddy! :) SO love this layout, and thanks for the tip on the modge podge with the confetti I was wondering who would have the patience to glue EVERY little piece down! :) TOTALLY pinning this layout for inspiration!