Sunday, January 29, 2012

{gcd sneaks}

I was really lucky to be able to make some layouts for the GCD booth at CHA this year ;) Here are some peeks at my layouts. This first one uses the new Bonjour collection. I love the teal, green and brown in these papers.

Next up, I used Heidi's new Oh Happy Day collection to make this layout. I love the girly colors in this line!

Here is the Splendor collection. I think this is my favorite :-) Lots of woodgrain, grey, teal and coral. Love it.

This collection is called Sweet Tooth. Perfect and girly.

I used the Country Charm collection for this layout. I just love that star patterned paper.

Last but not least, the Flower Child collection. I think this one unexpectedly is growing on me with the bright colors!

Can't wait to show you the full layouts. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Shelley Haganman said...

Jen your layouts are amazing! I love how you did those hearts!!!!