Monday, January 16, 2012

{lyb projects}

Hi there! One of the lines I got to work with last month for the Scrapbooking Studio was the Little Yellow Bicycle school line. Because I have a little girl, it was nice to work with some boyish colors for a change! I misted this Maya Road chipboard book with Glimmer Mist before adhering my paper and embellishments.






I had a LOT of fun making this book! Mini books are outside my comfort zone but for some reason this was fun :)

I also made a layout with this line, and thankfully my friend Maranda gave me a picture of her son to scrap. Keira doesn't have any school pics yet!


Have a good one!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Really cute projects Jen!

Cindy said...

Really cute projects Jen!

Diana Waite said...

HELLO Instagram friend! I LOOOVE this album--totally adorable. GREAT layout too!

Meg Giroux said...

Wow this is so cute! I also LOVE your Christmas card you posted over at pretty little things! It's amazing!

Meg Giroux said...

Wow this is so cute! I also LOVE your Christmas card you posted over at pretty little things! It's amazing!